CORONAVIRUS : ALL EYES ON BOSSO STAR


Highlanders striker Prince Dube who travelled to China for trials last month is now under surveillance for the deadly Coronavirus.

Dube has been on trial with a Chinese second tier club Shaanxi Chang’an Athletic, which is based in Xi’an, about 785km from Wuhan, the epicentre of the deadly virus.

He was still in China when outbreak started and returned to Zimbabwe on January 21. Medical doctors that spoke to Chronicle said the 22-year-old starlet has been on the surveillance radar since landing from China. He is however, showing no symptoms of the virus.

“He is on a 14-day round-the-clock surveillance. Everyone is on high alert but so far nothing serious has been detected. He is also aware of this and is taking all necessary precautions which is making everyone’s concerns less stressful,” said the doctor.

“Like what has been stressed by authorities, no one should be worried about this procedure and I want to emphasise that no Coronavirus has been detected in Zimbabwe and we remain on high alert.”


0 comments: