BONA AND SIMBA : WE ARE HAPPILY MARRIED

Bona Mugabe and Simba Chikore say they are happily married, just over a year after tying the knot.

“Our marriage is wonderful; we are really happy together,” Chikore told The Sunday Mail. But they said just like any other couple, they also have bad days.

“The first two years of marriage are the most difficult. Ndipo pamunenge muchidzidzisana, muchizivana. My wife and l once spent about half-a-day without speaking to each other because tanga tabhowana mbichana,” he said to a mixture of applause and understanding laughter.
“But I’m saying until now, we wonder what people were talking about. We are the best of friends. We are always together. We go everywhere together, we talk, and we are having fun. So, I’m saying, make your wedding what you want it to be.”

Mr and Mrs Chikore turned up at Calvin Nhari and Maureen Mpande’ s wedding at FBC Sports Club in Harare. Nhari is the son of Gushungo Holdings general manager, Stanley Nhari.

Bona was to speak a bit more on their marriage when she was ushered to the podium by her visibly smitten husband. “Marriage is a wonderful thing. Before you get married, people will say ‘Heeee, mudzimba umu makaoma, heee munotoda kushinga.’ When we got married, we only got to realise that when you love each other, you will enjoy each and every single day,” she said to the newlyweds.

She went on to dish out sound advice on marriage before her husband chipped in to echo her sentiments.

“Over to you, Mr Chikore,” she said with a gentle smile as she handed the microphone to Simba. “It’s amazing to be at a wedding and be a spectator this time. What my wife was saying is that up to now people have been loading you with information: It’s going to be like this; you behave like this.

“Someone once told me, ‘Kana wachata, ita bank account yako, iye ngaaite yake.’ This is life. All that you have heard, select only what is constructive.”

80 comments:

1. Sweet!!! But bonA na tocky must have the same stylist

2. Hehedeeee

ReplyDelete
  3. Is Bona barren?She should be pregnant by now.As soon as her dad dies, Simba will leave her. This guy is a known player...

ReplyDelete
  4. Dreadful colour scheme at that Nhari wedding, more suited to the racing colours in the parade ring at Borrowdale Park. Keep those colours simple, less is more especially kumuchato.

ReplyDelete
  5. Urikutaura izvozvo, kokostomu ya Sisi Bona. I am over 40 and even in death would l want to be seen in that get go. Sezvo ari mwana wevakuru vakuru, pamwe akasiirwa tweed jacket iro panhaka yaMai Thatcher..

ReplyDelete
  6. Kikikiki that's true wena, she dresses too maturely for her age and black for me at a wedding is a no no. I like her too, she's a grounded young woman.

ReplyDelete
  7. Good to hear Bona ans Simba are so close. But something is certainly not so close to them: children!

8. PanokwigwamunhupanomaimwanaJune 21, 2015 at 3:15 AM

Simba ko sei Bona haasati akupusha bhazi , huya ndikupe guchu

ReplyDelete
  9. Simba rova zvinhu urikudzorera team shure.

ReplyDelete
  10. Lol Guest you kill me!

ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations Calvin Nhari. I hope God blesses your union.

12. Simba dzinenge dziri kurutsira kunze

13. Prof LUCIOUS LYON(UZ)June 21, 2015 at 7:24 AM

You took the words out of my Key board where is the bun in the oven

ReplyDelete
  14. Why Bona and not Simba? These are modern times more and more couples are deciding to enjoy their marriages and each other before making additions to their unions

ReplyDelete
  15. Talking of advise my marriage advise from my grandmother was never to receive it from the back, u are not a dog zvinoitwa mahure. I was like ok gogo, nechemumoyo, but thats my fav!

ReplyDelete
  16. Lol, I think gogo meant never to take it in the EXHAUST! I hope that's not what you mean by "my fav".

ReplyDelete
  17. He he i dont think she even knew that kind of sex existed!

18. In that case, phew!

19. Ma battery ablaz ava haasi kucharger

ReplyDelete
  20. Hehedeeee please don't kiri me so mambakwedza like this!!

ReplyDelete
  21. That'ssoo true yaya. Why should she be detected to by people on when it's right time to have a baby and l hate this dated misconception that fertility issues lie solely with the woman. It's the reason why a lot of man are stuck with children that are not theirs in the homes because of those silly mindsets.

ReplyDelete
  22. Aww sweet but mapfekero aBona kubva kare anomuita kuti aite sechimhamha iye achiri chana zvake.

ReplyDelete
  23. Ja she does dress too maturely for her age ipapo wataura zvandakaonawo.

ReplyDelete
  24. Ndiani ari kufire ma blank. Booster riri tii. Akatsva ma fuse ndiani. Tiuye nema jumpers.

ReplyDelete
  25. ๐Ÿ˜‚you Efing made my day ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚! I can imagine an elderly gogo dishing out such a nugget, all well intentioned hahahaha! Maybe sekuru tried to talk her Into this one once and he ended up getting none but just an earful!!

26. How prevalent is this 'kind of sex' among our folks? Serious question

ReplyDelete
  27. Women talk about their sex lives a lot but i have not heard anyone tok about it save for 1 frend whose hubby is bothering her for it and she wont allow it. Ini not a fan i just dont see that opening as a sexual part.

ReplyDelete
  28. Bona is copying from Tocky. Tocky is an international star whose stylist is in London.

ReplyDelete
  29. True this guy must be firing blanks. We should be seeing a baby bump by now. He is approaching into the 40s. When does he want to have a child?

30. Nicodemas MusharuJune 21, 2015 at 10:24 AM

Chikore, mupfana ndinofanira mataurire ako akazara chokwadi, uve nemufaro munzira yawada iyi usazokundikana seuyo anonzi Bo*Skaz!

31. Nicodemas MusharuJune 21, 2015 at 10:26 AM

Bona is original, Tockey haagezi, tsvina, music boring anongofongorera ma fans pfutseki!

32. Nicodemas MusharuJune 21, 2015 at 10:29 AM

Big Momma, I really used to hate you,but madiro andave kukuita since I realised kuti you stand by your words,you are a true speaking lady!

33. Nicodemas MusharuJune 21, 2015 at 10:31 AM

Mukodo kana Kufongoresa is one of the best sexual action in the world!

34. Nicodemas MusharuJune 21, 2015 at 10:31 AM

Yes,true

35. Nicodemas MusharuJune 21, 2015 at 10:33 AM

Shut up!Unotaurisa mupfana iwe!

ReplyDelete
  36. I have always liked u, i like people that are different!

ReplyDelete
  37. Be careful of Nico Big Momma. He suddenly got interested in you when you said taking it from behind is your fav. Nico anange atova ne plan nemi. Mukaita zvekutamba nen'anga iyi munodashurwa nemubobobo via internet.

ReplyDelete
  38. Dai akaramba akadaro erege kutevedzera mabasa netsika dza mai vake.

ReplyDelete
  39. Eish big momma relax, this was clearly a joke to mean simba a known player is buying time

ReplyDelete
  40. Simba must stop talking and put that bun in the oven.....is he firing blanks??? Gushungo can't wait any longer for a grandchild or else Makamba will keep it in the family for him.

ReplyDelete
  41. Kuroorwa neharahwa iyoyi ko vakomana vezera rake vangavapera here.

ReplyDelete
  42. Wabva wati eish kunge ndasadharara kupopota! Did not look like a joke to me coz everytime when it comes to children soceity descends hard on the woman and not the man with no facts

43. A couple can choose to have a baby or not.its not compulsory

ReplyDelete
  44. Ma zimba sometimes feel.kuti they have to tell someone what to do or say..taura hako..to have kids it's a choice .

ReplyDelete
  45. Ko Grace ainzi ari kumba kwenyu manga mamusiya kupi?

46. CDE Zvazvinhu (Dr.)June 21, 2015 at 12:10 PM

You are just another woman with low self esteem always seeking validation. Yawn...ZZZZZzzzzz

ReplyDelete
  47. Ku wedding yangu musauye coz iye zvino ndimi makumuda mu paper. Stealing the spotlight.

48. Me and u same boat!

ReplyDelete
  49. The conservative look is influence yamai vake. That's how she was brought up

ReplyDelete
  50. Pa bank acc apo simba.. ingotaura chokwadi kuti wakaona kuti ukadaro ndiwe waizo nyura

ReplyDelete
  51. Congrats to him! Nhari has raised them well. Jus recently mwana muskana got married

52. Damn right. Let them choose what they want

ReplyDelete
  53. Its best action in the world for animals and ngochani.

ReplyDelete
  54. Anotevedzera amai vake vakaroorwa nemunhu mukuru kupfuura baba vababa vake.

ReplyDelete
  55. But Big Momma , i had actually picked on Simba and not Bona, i am not sure on which part i had picked on women. I have actually written lots of comments on this forum in support of women.

ReplyDelete
  56. Its a genuine masteki sori ndaida kupindura Rough Justice, i had to go bek to the comments kuti ndione kuti tarasana papi. Sori

ReplyDelete
  57. I know that but nguva yekuti apfeke like that ichasvika,for now zvezera rake is okay and I do not mean she has to be in them crop tops and all but zviriko zvezera rake zviri nani naniwo uyezve zvine hunhu.

58. Mabvunzva nani kureva kuti panezviripo

59. Ko kana aria Bona?

ReplyDelete
  60. aaaahhhhh Mukoma Nico, ndafara chaizvo kukunzwai, ko maoko ka..bububububu....makadii ko?

61. Nicodemas MusharuJune 22, 2015 at 7:02 AM

Ndinotamba zvangu Samaita, haa makura manje,tomadzorera maoko kwamuri Maganda aVasikana bububububu, zvaonekwa Nzuma!

62. Nicodemas MusharuJune 22, 2015 at 7:06 AM

John Moyo, you forget I'm a civilised guy,I'm a Pathological student as well as a Law student, I'm a traditional Chief, I'm not piece of thrash,I don't do mubobobo I prescribe it to customers!

ReplyDelete
  63. Then battery rake Bona harisi kucharger. It's obvious that these 2 know the old man will kick the bucket soon and must at least see his grandchild before he dies. Personally l think the problem lies with Simba because at 40 shuwa kana kumbo mitisa somewhere! !

64. happily married is cool. ko how far mudhoni gen'a

65. Kkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!
    Ma 1000!

ReplyDelete
  66. Ummm, don't you think you're being mean?
    Munoti havasi kudawo mwana here.
    Mwana chipo chinobva kuna Mwari.
    Sorry I'm not judging your comment.

ReplyDelete
  67. Of course it's no one's fault kana iri problem ye infertility. But it's very difficult to be sympathetic with this family considering vakabata nyika chibharo

ReplyDelete
  68. Aiwa ndizvozvo Mukoma, musarova kudaro, tinodzoka totya zve kuti ah vakuru vedu vachiri vapenyu here kuzongoti mwimwi kudaro.

69. Nicodemas MusharuJune 22, 2015 at 8:09 AM

Handicharovi pamwe zvine get zvakadzvanya, ndiri parumananzombe!

ReplyDelete
  70. Ko hindava futi, asi basa?

ReplyDelete
  71. Ko kamuzukuru zve dii mukwambo wenyika tamirira ..fani..nguwa yahambazve dii musharukwa woye..!

ReplyDelete
  72. One Zim lady i gave a ride yrs back said once you try it you are hooked๐Ÿ˜‚. Then a Xhosa friend said most SA women would try it at least once, same with white women. It ddnt appeal to me, but curiosity is getting the upper hand๐Ÿ˜œ

ReplyDelete
  73. Ini ndoteta hangu plus hubby haizofarire men here kana yaspakwa!!